You can apply for free school meals if you receive any of the following benefits, meaning you could save up to £350 per child per year:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided a parent is not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190
- Universal credit with an annual earnings threshold that does not exceed £7,400
- Working Tax Credit run on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
Application forms are available below or from the school office.